I will be making a presentation at NY Coherence SIG on June 24th. Check it out.
Craig Blitz will be twittering live from the SIG. http://craigblitz.typepad.com/rawpower/2009/06/live-twittering-the-next-nycsig.html Join us by searching for #nycsig on twitter.
Using Oracle Coherence in .NET Environment
Timur Fanshteyn (speaker bio) Technology Manager
Oracle Coherence can be successfully used in a Microsoft Window and .NET Environment. It can be a excellent media for connecting .Net and Java applications. It can provide .NET applications with a caching solution in front of a database server. It can even be used to provide real-time data to the desktop clients. All with minimum or possible no java coding.
The presentation will go through requirements of setting up Coherence .NET Client. Go through use cases and point out some limitations. We will focus on general data caching, object serialization (through POF), event notifications and LINQ to coherence.
- Oracle Coherence for .Net Environment
- Basic Setup and Configuration
- POF Serialization
- Cross platform data transfer
- Invocations, Eventing and Notifications
- Using Coherence as messaging bus
- Moving data to the desktop
- Advanced .NET Integration
- Attributes base serialization
- Serializing Metadata
- Linq to Coherence